Family Partnership & Parent Leader Community (PLC)
We deeply value our partnership with parents and families as we work together for their students’ success. The various ways we collaborate with families include:
- Parent-Advisor Relationships & Bi-Weekly Connections
- Quarterly Progress Report Nights
- Quarterly Cafecitos with the Principal
- Family Surveys
- Support communities such as the Special Education Parent Advisory Community, English Language Parent Advisory Community, and the Parent Leader Community.
Our Parent Leader Community is a group of committed parents who work with our team to become more involved in our school culture and student recruitment efforts. To learn more, please contact Ms. Nunez, Student Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (413) 342-5510 x 004.
Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
To all families of a student with an IEP or 504 plan, this council as an important part of our special education support and family communication efforts. The success of our SEPAC depends on strong relationships between parents, guardians, school staff and leaders, and community members. For more information, please contact our team at email@example.com.
The English Learner Parent Advisory Council (ELPAC)
The English Learner Parent Advisory Council (ELPAC) is a group of parents and legal guardians of students who are English Language Learners to help advise related programming at Libertas Academy Charter School. The success of our ELPAC depends on building supportive and trusting collaborative partnerships among and between parents, guardians, school staff and leaders, and community members. For more information, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We survey families throughout the year to seek their perspective on our strengths and areas we can further improve.
- “Libertas has done nothing but SUPPORT all of my 3 children and help them grow as young adults.” - Parent of a Lower Academy Scholar
- “I like the COMMITMENT that they have about the vision and mission as a school.” - Parent of an Upper Academy Scholar
- "There are incredible teachers who UNDERSTAND the needs of the children." - Parent of an Upper Academy scholar
- "La escuela es buena porque brinda muchas OPORTUNIDADES y es flexible para que los estudiantes aprendan." - Parent of a Lower Academy Scholar
average of our families took both the fall and winter surveys - so we trust what we're hearing!
of our families rated Libertas Academy Excellent/Good on our most recent winter survey.
said in the fall survey that Libertas Academy creates a welcoming environment given varying backgrounds.